For more than twenty years, Brenda has worked closely with clients who own luxury properties and
vehicles. She brings a long-standing relationship with Chubb Insurance to the table as well as her legal
• Osgoode Hall Law School, LL.B., 1983
• Principal Broker, CAIB
• Registered Insurance Broker of Ontario (R.I.B.O.) since 1988
• Executive Women's Forum for female insurance executives
• Member of Insurance Brokers Association of Ontario (I.B.A.O) since 2003
• Climbed Mt Kilimanjaro at 40, doesn’t mind when her son beats her at tennis, and loves pizza with anchovies. So, the pizza part is true.