Personal Insurance Products
· Assess your risks.
· Design and develop your insurance program.
· Identify and negotiate with insurers on your behalf.
· Follow-up with insurance carriers for timely agreement, binding and delivery of policies.
· Review policies for accuracy and conformity to specifications and negotiated coverages.
· Provide coverage summaries for all new placements and updates on changes to existing policies.
· Utilize the services of other intermediaries, where necessary, to assist in the marketing of your insurance program, including reinsurance brokers.
· Facilitate the processing of certificates of insurance.
· Review audits and loss data as required.
· Assist with the selection of Third Party Administrators and educational seminars on claims related topics, as appropriate or requested.
· Follow-up with insurers with respect to prompt payment of claims and return premiums.