This office dates back to the year 1912. E.E. Armstrong purchased the first insurance agency from J.G. Johnstone. Mr. Armstrong was then joined by his son-in-law, Auldred Breadner in 1946 to then become Armstrong & Breadner Insurance Agency. We then forward to August 1, 1969 when Donald T. Ritchie purchased the business and changed names to Donald T. Ritchie Insurance Broker Ltd. On November 30, 2000, upon the retirement of Don Ritchie, his son David Ritchie and partners Brian McLeod, Todd Beasley and Paula Mardon purchased the business.
Ritchie Insurance is very proud of the fact that we are the only 100% locally owned and operated office in Parry Sound.
The independent broker system is and will remain the best consumer choice for buying insurance. We want to be the broker of choice. Our mission is to provide quality customer service, integrity, product knowledge and competitive premiums through stable insurance companies.